OUR MEMBER in Serbia
Serbia is located in southeastern Europe and should not be confused with the Serbian Republic. For 85 years, Serbia has been part of Yugoslavia, but since June 2006 it has been an independent state
– Serbia has eight countries as neighboring countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo / Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia
– The Danube is the most important and longest (2850 km) river in Serbia with the famous gorge “the Iron Gate”
– although tourism is still lagging a bit behind, the capital Belgrade is turbulent because of its nightlife and was once voted best party city in the world by travel guide Lonely Planet!
– there are many cultural walks in Serbia with a visit to Roman remains, Roman-Byzantine monasteries and “The trail of the Roman emperor, Transromanica: the Romanesque routes of European heritage and castles along the Danube
– Serbia is also a good winter sports location for both beginners and advanced skiers with enough entertainment for the apres ski.
Milos Dimitreijevic is the General Manager of MIROSS Serbia, an PCO/BTA/DMC/EMC agency, specialized in planning and organization of all types of events, from small seminars and business trips, large conferences, through corporate receptions, parties to various workshops, educations and team bulding programs in Serbia and the region.
Milos has been involved in events for more than 20 years and specializes mainly in international organizations, goverment institutions, non profitable associations, national and international, mostly in the fields of education, medicine, law, EU integration. He is an active member of ICCA, YUTA, ASTA and in continuos cooperation with our national tourist organization, convention buraeu and all major stakeholders in the event industry.
More than 30 years we try to stay passionate in organization of each events which goes trough our house with a detailed approach to each aspect of a event.
- 1.450 of executed events per year worldwide
- 3 events per day (including weekends)
- from 10 up to 5.000 participants per event
- New, modern technologies implemented in our events
- Digital transformation implemented in our events
- Online events
- Online platforms
- Agency that increases congress tourism standards
- Compliance with GDPR Policy
Majke Jevrosime 19
T: +381 11 3033 225 (or 226)
M: +381 63 1017265
(*) the score of this member is the sum of experience x amount of events x customers satisfaction