Diversity in Portugal? You name it!
- Golf and surf
- Baroque and urban art
- Rivers and beaches
- Templar cities, castles and palaces
- Prairies and mountains
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Villages filled with historic trains, cruises, tiles and stunning historic monuments
- Gastronomy and of course, Wine
These are just some of the many examples of the vast and rich products that Portugal offers to its visitors, with numerous advantages:
- Airports within the city’s limits, around 20 minutes distances from the city’s centres.
- Welcoming country known by the hospitality of its citizens
- Modern infrastructures prepared to host events and meetings, congresses, seminars, etc
It is no coincidence that Portugal was, for the fourth consecutive year, elected at the World Travel Awards 2020 as the Best European Destination
– Portugal is still today one of the safest countries in the world which obviously weights on a final decision when travelling to any destination
– Portugal was considered also one of the friendliest countries in the world due to his renowned hospitality
And this goes hand in hand with the fact that Value for money represents this country – we offer aa service & gastronomy of excellence with super reasonable prices and the same with the infrastructure of accommodation
- Weather – of course we also have our months of winter, but we never have a harsh cold season or even snow. Portugal has mild climate and plenty of sunshine days all year around
- Diversity is the key word to describe Portugal – you can travel to our country and have all kind of experiences:
- from outdoor to water sports, one of the best golf courses in the world
- history, heritage, art and traditions everywhere you go.
- rivers, waterfalls and ocean
- different means of transportation apart from the standard bus: bicycle, trains, old trams, cruises, etc
- and of course… the famous wine and gastronomy with high standards food and chefs making Portugal a foodie experience not to be missed
- Portugal is a small country which makes it perfect destination to travel around and being able to visit more than one city and landscapes – having a cosmopolitan experience and afterwards an escape to the nature can easily be made in a long weekend – nature is never far away.