India is among the few countries that are the most preferred tourist destinations in the world. What makes India different from any other destination is the myriad of experiences that it offers. This is one land where the ancient and the modern co-exist.
India is not just one of the world’s oldest civilizations, it is also the world’s largest democracy, and has made remarkable progress among developing nations. India’s impressive variety of history and culture, from the ancient Gangetic Kingdoms to the present state, harmoniously blend to form a unique atmosphere in over a million square kilometers of scenic sights. A continent-sized country, India possesses an amazing wealth of sights and sounds, tastes and textures. From a bustling cosmopolitan city to the quiet countryside, hill station or a beach resort; India has destinations which offer a backdrop of unmatched beauty for a relaxed holiday, a trip full of activities, memorable life events or even a business meet.
You will find a fascinating amalgam of tradition & culture, beauty & nature, style & splendor, warmth, feelings & courtesies, comfort & convenience… virtually everything that a visitor wants to experience and it offers people a complete holiday – both physical and mental.
Approximately 6 million visitors come every year to see the seventh wonder of the world – the Taj Mahal at Agra. Some of the places are world renowned tourist attractions like Beaches of Goa and Kerala, Golden Temple in Amritsar, Lotus Temple and Jama Masjid in Delhi, Gateway of India in Mumbai, Dal Lake in Kashmir, the temples of Khajuraho, the palaces of Rajasthan and many more. This vast country flourishes in encapsulating fragrances, blissfully contrasting colors and stirring vistas’ – is extravagantly rich and presents a stirring luxury to the soul.
In India, every moment of a guest’s stay can be made an event. Whether it is dining with the erstwhile ‘Maharajas’ or travelling in old vintage cars, India has possibilities that are limitless.
Vandana Vinayak Born to a Doctor father and Home-maker mother, Vandana is the first-generation woman entrepreneur in her family. After completing her Post-Graduation in Public Administration, she further studied Business Administration. With her experience with varied organisational setups, comprising of Process and Operations Management, Revenue Management and Team Management, she is the guiding force behind the systems and processes in Palomino. She loves to travel and engage with local cultures.
Ajay Vinayak A Post-Graduate in Tourism, Ajay has been part of the Travel and Tourism Industry for almost 3 decades. His association with the business of tourism and the expanded form of it, i.e. the corporate and individual clients, industry associations, hotels, airlines and various industry vendors has brought him the experience and expertise to focus on the needs of his clients, creating an opulent experience for them with in-depth destination consulting, thereby creating memorable events.
We are recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, India and are members of IATO, ICPB, PATA and SITE. We are global partners with TCC GmbH – Germany & Global DMC Network as the only DMC from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Mongolia, Seychelles and Maldives.
For every engagement, we follow a detailed process;
1. Communication: Each project has a dedicated Project officer who responds to the client with effective communication & solutions in a specific time frame.
2. Out – of – the – Box Approach: We listen to our client’s perspective, ask many questions to understand their specific requirement & vision. Our experienced Creative team then prepares a few concepts for our presentation.
3. Strategic Planning: This is the most critical and important aspect of any project where we bring together all the Heads of Departments involved, who discuss and submit their respective observations, opinions, solutions and do a lot of cross questioning to reach to a conclusion for perfection. They also discuss the contingency plan in case of any eventuality. For any unforeseen situations, we have a General Liability Insurance for USD 1.5 million.
4. Pan India Network Capability: We have an extensive associate office Network across India with enough manpower to effectively work on any event.
5. Client Portfolio: We have worked with Fortune 500 companies and reputed Indian corporations, including: Legal Link, TPG Capital Group, The Great West Travel China, Beijing Tourism Group, Google, SKODA, State Ministry of Baden Württemberg – Germany.
6. Operation Capabilities: From a High-level confidential meeting of 2 corporate honchos to a gathering of 5000 delegates, we have worked on events not only in India but overseas as well.
7. Human Resource: We have 5 Senior staff who have worked with India’s best hospitality companies and their experience ranges from 10 to 30 years. We have 5 mid-level staff and other resources who work as per the event.
8. Total Work Experience: Our team has more than 70 years of experience and boasts of events such as an International Conference in India and International destination conferences & events in Bali, Phuket, Dubai, Ibiza for known MNCs, Indian companies and High Net-worth Individuals.